Build up crochet afghan
Thanks Sue email@example.com for sending this to share
1. chain 6
- double crochet in 3rd, 4th, and 5th chain from hook
- chain 6, turn work, slip stitch in space between chain and first double crochet of 1st Row
- chain 3, 3 double crochet in the space between chain and 1st double crochet
- It will end up looking like a triangle until one side shows you how big and wide the square would be when done.
To decrease rows
- When one side is as big as the square is that you want, turn work and slip stitch in the top stitch of the chain three space.
- 3 slip stitch in the three double crochet, slip stitch in chain 3 space, chain three, 3 double crochet in same chain 3 space.
- continue until you end up with 3 double crochet and tie off.